How to Supply files
You can send your files over the Web¹ using systems such as FTP
Before sending the file it is necessary to ensure:
- that you have a sufficiently broad band
- that the size of the files to be transferred is not excessive
(L.E.G.O. has a fibre optic line with a capacity of 20 Mbps)
- that you have a personal Username and Password, which may be supplied to you on request.
has two ways to receive files from customers:
- Insite: this is the standard system supplied by Kodak. You can access to the system by following this link or this link for Lavis plant.
- FTP: this is the classic system working with every device and technology. You can access to the system by following this link
For further information contact: email@example.com
(¹)If the files are not in PDF format, it is indispensable to compress them (zip them) before uploading them, to reduce the risk of damage.
(²) A demonstration of how INSITE works can be seen from the link KODAK INSITE Prepress Portal System under the item “Demos” (www2.creo.com).