Here you can find how Legatoria Editoriale Giovanni Olivotto L.E.G.O. S.p.A. processes the data collected through the website.
Any changes to the policy will be published on this page in order to allow you to be informed about what data we collect, how this data is used and how to exercise your rights as an interested party.
This policy does not apply to websites accessible through hyperlinks contained on this website.
Responsible entity and purpose of the processing
The responsible entity for data processing is Legatoria Editoriale Giovanni Olivotto L.E.G.O. S.p.A. – Via dell’Industria, 2 – 36100 Vicenza – Italy in the person of Dr. Giovanni Olivotto, our data protection officer.
Legatoria Editoriale Giovanni Olivotto L.E.G.O. S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as L.E.G.O.) uses the information collected through the website to make it suitable for the needs of visitors. The processing is based on legal provisions that justify the processing because:
- the processing is necessary for the provision of the service;
- L.E.G.O. has an interest in ensuring the proper functioning of the website and in improving its functionality.
The recipients of the collected data may include duly authorized employees, companies affiliated to L.E.G.O., external suppliers, authorities that require access (for example to comply with laws, regulations or measures to which L.E.G.O. is obliged to comply), but also to establish, exercise or defend the rights of L.E.G.O.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
If you have provided your personal and contact information (name, telephone number and email) through our contact form, L.E.G.O. will use your data to respond to your request. The processing and use of the data are based on legal provisions that justify such operations on the basis that the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the request.
If you have not given your consent for a longer retention period, we will retain the data no longer than necessary or for the time required in case of legal retention obligations.
At any time, you can assert the right to access your data. In addition, if the requirements are met, you may invoke the following rights:
- right to data portability;
- right to rectification;
- right to erasure;
- right to restriction of processing;
- right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
- you can assert the right to object to processing if the processing of personal data is based on a predominant interest of L.E.G.O. and if the right to object is provided by the applicable law;
- if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest (for example, in the case of prevention or identification of crimes).
If you have other questions about our policy or wish more information about your personal data, please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to Legatoria Editoriale Giovanni Olivotto L.E.G.O. S.p.A. – Via dell’Industria, 2 – 36100 Vicenza – Italy.